The San Diego Pain Summit is an international professional conference providing up-to-the-minute research in pain science and guiding participants in how to think critically as new research becomes available.
The information being presented is based on the most current pain research and isn’t tied to one particular reasoning or approach. Attendees will walk away with a wealth of pain science research knowledge and clinical applications without being dependent on a specific modality or treatment protocol.
The course features the presentations from the 2017 SDPS. Additional course materials (references) are available for download.
- Peter O’Sullivan, Dip Physio, Post Grad Dip Manip Ther, PhD, FACP, APAM
- Roderick Henderson, PT, ScD, OCS, CSCS
- Melissa Farmer, Ph.D.
- Panel Discussion Chaired by Dr. Jeffrey Mogil
- Jeffrey Mogil, Ph.D.
- Ben Cormack
- Jonathan Fass, PT, DPT, CSCS
- Bronnie Lennox Thompson, Ph.D.
- Carolyn Vandyken, BHSc (PT), Cred MDT, CCMA
- Round Table Discussion moderated by Dr. Karen Litzy
No Reviews found for this course.