Welcome to the Objective assessment, Pain and Progressive Exercise during Hamstring Strain Injury Rehabilitation – Quiz!
Please make sure you read the following instructions thoroughly in order to understand what is expected from you.
To ensure that all functionality works we advise doing the quiz on a desktop or laptop computer. Currently, drag & drop answers do NOT work on tablets, so please don’t start this quiz on a tablet!
Taking the Quiz
- There are 5 questions in total for this quiz.
- You have 5 minutes to complete the quiz. A timer will show you how much time is left.
- Select an answer for every question. Unanswered questions will be scored as incorrect.
- You can come across the following question types:
- Multiple Choice: Click the radio button to indicate your choice.
- Click on the Submit button at the top and bottom of the page to have your answers graded. Be careful: Depending on your internet connection submitting the quiz might take up to 60 seconds (normal connection around 5-10s). So please make sure to submit the quiz at least 60s before timeout!
- The Quiz will then be evaluated and you will see your score and correct and wrong answers. A message with your score will be sent to your dashboard as well. You need to have 70% of correct answers to pass, so 4/5 questions have to be correct.
- The quiz results will be available in your Profile Courses -> Results section.
- You may retake the quiz twice. You can do this by clicking on “See results” –> Scroll down all the way –> Click on “Retake Quiz”