Welcome to the Central Sensitization Unit Quiz 1!
Please make sure you read the following instructions thoroughly in order to understand what is expected from you.
To ensure that all functionality works we advise to do the quiz on a desktop or laptop computer. Currently, drag & drop answers do NOT work on tablets, so please don’t start this quiz on a tablet!
Taking the Quiz
- There are 5 questions in total for this quiz.
- You have 5 minutes to complete the quiz. A timer will show you how much time is left.
- Select an answer for every question. Unanswered questions will be scored as incorrect.
- You can come across the following question types:
- True/False: Click the radio button to indicate your choice.
- Multiple Correct: Click the check boxes to mark all answers that are correct. The amount of correct answers could be more than 1.
- Fill in the blank: Fill the blank spaces by entering a word (can be 2 words as well) or number. You may have to double-click the text field.
- Click on the Submit button at the top and bottom of the page to have your answers graded.
- The Quiz will then be evaluated and you will see your score and correct and wrong answers. A message with your score will be sent to your dashboard as well. You need to have 80% of correct answers to pass, so 4/5 questions have to be correct.
- The quiz results will be available in your Profile Courses -> Results section.
- You may retake the quiz once. You can do this by clicking on “See results” –> Scroll down all the way –> Click on “Retake Quiz”