Welcome to Quiz 2 of the Vestibular Rehabilitation Online Course
Please make sure you read the following instructions thoroughly in order to understand what is expected from you.
To ensure that all functionality works we advise doing the quiz on a desktop or laptop computer. Currently, drag & drop answers do NOT work on tablets, so please don’t start this quiz on a tablet!
Taking the Quiz
- There are 33 questions in total for this quiz.
- You have 33 minutes to complete the quiz. A timer will show you how much time is left. Leaving or Saving the quiz will NOT stop the timer!
- Select an answer for every question. Unanswered questions will be scored as incorrect.
- You can come across the following question types:
- Multiple Choice: Click the radio button to indicate your choice.
- Dropdown Select: Choose the correct answer from the dropdown menu
- Fill-blank: Fill in the blank with your answer
- Click on the Submit button at the top and bottom of the page to have your answers graded. Be careful: Depending on your internet connection submitting the quiz might take up to 60 seconds (normal connection around 5-10s). So please make sure to submit the quiz at least 60s before timeout!
- The Quiz will then be evaluated and you will see your score and correct and wrong answers. A message with your score will be sent to your dashboard as well. You need to have 70% of correct answers to pass, so 23/33 questions have to be correct.
- The quiz results will be available in your Profile Courses -> Results section. Be aware that you will not see the correct answers after the evaluation. You will only be able to see if you have answered a question correctly or not.
- You may retake the quiz twice. You can do this by clicking on “See results” –> Scroll down all the way –> Click on “Retake Quiz”