The San Diego Pain Summit is an international professional conference providing up-to-the-minute research in pain science and guiding participants in how to think critically as new research becomes available.
The information being presented is based on the most current pain research and isn’t tied to one particular reasoning or approach. Attendees will walk away with a wealth of pain science research knowledge and clinical applications without being dependent on a specific modality or treatment protocol.
References as well as slides are available for selected presentations.
- Keynote Neil O’Connell, PhD, MSc
- Mark Milligan, PT, DPT, Cert TPS, OCS, FAAOMPT
- Sarah Haag, PT, DPT, MS, WCS Cert. MDT, RYT
- Greg Lehman, DC, MScPT
- Laura Simons, Ph.D. w/special guest Dr. Rikard Wicksell
- Mike Stewart MCSP SRP MSc PG Cert
- A. Vania Apkarian, BSc, MSc, Ph.D.
- Pain: The Patient’s Perspective with Alison Sim. Guests panelists: Joletta Belton, Erin Jackson, & Pete Moore
- Bahram Jam, D.Sc.PT, M.PHty, B.Sc.PT, FCAMT
- Nicholas V. Karayannis, MPT, Ph.D
- Mark Kargela, PT, DPT, OCS, FAAOMPT
- Chris Caldwell, D.O.
No Reviews found for this course.