The San Diego Pain Summit is an international professional conference providing up-to-the-minute research in pain science and guiding participants in how to think critically as new research becomes available.
The information being presented is based on the most current pain research and isn’t tied to one particular reasoning or approach. Attendees will walk away with a wealth of pain science research knowledge and clinical applications without being dependent on a specific modality or treatment protocol.
The course features the presentations from the 2015 SDPS. Additional course materials (references) are available for download.
- Jason Silvernail, DPT, DSc, CSCS, FAAOMPT
- Kara Barnett, MPT, PT, OCS
- Cory Blickenstaff, PT, MS, OCS
- Joe Brence, PT, DPT, COMT, FAAOMPT, DAC
- Barrett Dorko, PT
- John Ware, PT
- Diane Jacobs, PT
- Ravensara Travillian, Ph.D.
- Eric Kruger, DPT
- Neil Pearson, MSc, BScPT, BA-BPHE, CYT, RYT500