Through following our course on the ‘The Elbow, you will be able to enhance your skills in identifying the person presenting with a range of elbow presentations, and navigate their diagnosis to:
- Global elbow conditions , red flag pathology and the role of imaging
- Conceptualising the elbow from its anatomy, relating common conditions involving:
- The posterior elbow
- The anterior elbow
- The lateral elbow
- The medial elbow
- Rehabilitation of the recovering elbow
We will use a blended learning approach incorporating the video-based presentations, written text, your own case reflections and summary points.
- Participants will be aware of red flag pathology and alternative diagnoses for the person presenting with an elbow complaint.
- Participants will be encouraged to consider the person presenting with an elbow complaint, including:
- Global health concerns and markers, plus broader assessment of needs through an individualised patient-centred framework
- Participants will be able to develop a management plan, related to the needs of the individual person and informed by research evidence.
For more details on this course as well as the complementary modules on the stiff shoulder, wrist & hand click here
48 STUDENTS ENROLLED
Inhoudelijk kwalitatief zeer hoogstaand.
Nog betere vertaling naar Nederlands zou toegevoegde waarde zijn.
Hulp per mail/telefonisch op ieder moment aanwezig/bereikbaar.